[csaa-forum] Cultural Studies Internships now available -- please distribute

Ann Deslandes ann.deslandes at usyd.edu.au
Thu May 7 15:55:43 CST 2009

Dear colleagues

Just a heads up on our brand-new postgraduate Internship Program here in the
Department of Gender & Cultural Studies, University of Sydney.

For Semester 2 2009, internships are currently available with organisations
in the following areas:

* Women¹s policy
* Music industry
* Social research
* Market research
* Social policy
* Public health promotion
* Arts and cultural policy
* Public broadcasting

Please feel free to contact me via email or on (02) 9036 7501 (Thursdays &
Fridays) if you¹re interested in taking up one of these opportunities, would
like to propose one, or indeed if you¹re interested in hosting an intern in
your organisation!

Students can undertake the internship as part of the Master of Cultural
Studies, the Graduate Diploma or the Graduate Certificate in Cultural
Studies.  Further information about these programs of study can be found
here:

http://www.arts.usyd.edu.au/departs/gcs/postgraduate/

Cheers, Ann.

--

Ann Deslandes
Internship Officer (Thursdays and Fridays)
Department of Gender & Cultural Studies
University of Sydney
Room: J4.04 Quadrangle A14
Tel: 9036 7501
Em: ann.deslandes at usyd.edu.au

NEW Master of Cultural Studies (coursework), SEE ALSO Graduate Certificate &
Graduate Diploma options:

http://www.arts.usyd.edu.au/departs/gcs/postgraduate/