[csaa-forum] FW: JVL Special Issue! ("Redefining Mass Media in the Age of YouTube...")

Henk Huijser huijser at usq.edu.au
Fri Jan 30 09:22:53 CST 2009

[apologies for x-posting]

FW: JVL Special Issue! ("Redefining Mass Media in the Age of
YouTube...")

> Greetings, Dear IVLA Community,
>
> I am very pleased to announce on behalf of Ken Burke that he is Guest
> Editing a Special Issue of the Journal of Visual Literacy:
>
> "Redefining Mass Media in the age of YouTube:
> Photographic, Cinematic, and Pixilated Visuals, from Classic Modes to
> Cybersphere."
>
> Attached to this message is a PDF of the Call for Manuscripts. Please
> pass it along to friends and colleagues who might be interested in
> submitting for this issue.
>
> The deadline for submissions is May 15, 2009.
>
> For more information, or to discuss manuscript ideas with Dr. Burke,
> please contact him directly via this email address: ninak at mills.edu
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Amy
>

> [This call was first announced via the Journal of Visual Literacy
> website. Other calls for manuscripts also are available via the JVL
> website: http://plato.ou.edu/~jvl ]
>
> --
> Amy C. Bradshaw, Ph.D., JVL Editor
> Instructional Psychology & Technology
> 820 Van Vleet Oval, Collings 321
> University of Oklahoma
> Norman, OK 73019
>
> PHONE: (405) 325-1530
>
> jvl at ou.edu

*********
Maria D. Avgerinou, Ph.D., O.E.T.
*International Visual Literacy Association (IVLA)- President 2008-09*
Assistant Professor &

Director Center for Educational Technology and Excellence in e-Learning,
Teaching and Research (CEeLTRET)

Department of Educational Policy and Research
School of Education (Rm #315)
DePaul University
2320 N. Kenmore
Chicago, IL 60614 USA

Tel. (+1) 773-325-1688

Skype: mavgerinou
Fax (+1) 773-325-7748

Webpage:
http://education.depaul.edu/html/about/facultystaff/mavgerinou.asp
<https://outlook.depaul.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://education.d
epaul.edu/html/about/facultystaff/mavgerinou.asp>

________________________________

Windows Live(tm): E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. See how
it works.
<http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_howitworks
_012009>

This email (including any attached files) is confidential and is for the
intended recipient(s) only.  If you received this email by mistake,
please, as a courtesy, tell the sender, then delete this email.

The views and opinions are the originator's and do not necessarily
reflect those of the University of Southern Queensland.  Although all
reasonable precautions were taken to ensure that this email contained no
viruses at the time it was sent we accept no liability for any losses
arising from its receipt.

The University of Southern Queensland is a registered provider of
education with the Australian Government (CRICOS Institution Code No's.
QLD 00244B / NSW 02225M)