[csaa-forum] lectureships in Communications, PR

Sue Yell Sue.Yell at arts.monash.edu.au
Wed Nov 26 15:50:46 CST 2008

Hi all

Monash has 3 jobs going - two in Public Relations and one in
Communications/Writing/English. Feel free to contact me for information
about these positions. Two are at Gippsland Campus and one is at
Caulfield Campus. Those thinking of applying for the Gippsland positions
should note that it is possible to live in Melbourne and work in
Gippsland. Several of our staff do this. It's just under two hours by
train. The Caulfield Campus of course is in  Melbourne.

A089573 Level A/B in Communications & Writing (Gippsland) - closes
December 8
A089577 Level B in Public Relations (Gippsland) - closes 5 December
A089578 Level B in Public Relations (Caulfield) - closes 5 December

See the job descriptions online at:
http://sssd.adm.monash.edu.au/employ/search.asp?staff=Academic

Regards
Sue Yell