[csaa-forum] Reviewing for MIA

Susan Bye S.Bye at latrobe.edu.au
Wed Nov 5 09:55:58 CST 2008

Dear Colleagues,

Media International Australia publishes new scholarly and applied
research on the media, telecommunications, and the cultural industries,
and the policy regimes within which they operate.

MIA provides readers with a large number of relatively brief book
reviews and reviews of policy documents and conference proceedings by
experts in the field. These are an important part of MIA's agenda and
our book review section has always been very popular, being used in
publishers' publicity and by many library officers as a guide to new
publications.

Books available for review are listed on the MIA website
(http://emsah.uq.edu.au/mia/reviews.html), to give you the opportunity
to select texts for review. The website is updated weekly.

We especially encourage post-graduates and early career academics, as
well as professionals from industry to contribute to our reviews
section.

The website provides guidelines and lists the deadlines for
publications.

If you would like to review one or more of our books, please email me
at: s.bye at latrobe.edu.au

Regards

Susan Bye

Dr Susan Bye