[csaa-forum] Book Launch Invitation

Samantha Murray smurray78 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 13:04:11 CST 2008

Dear colleagues,

You are invited to the launch of my new book, "The 'Fat' Female Body", to be
held upstairs at Gleebooks, 49 Glebe Point Road, Glebe, Sydney on Friday 28
November, starting at 6pm. The launch is a free event, and drinks and
nibbles will be served. The book will be launched by Associate Professor
Nikki Sullivan. Please see the attached invitation for full details.

Also, more information about my book can be found at the Palgrave Macmillan
site, following this link:
http://www.palgrave.com/Products/title.aspx?PID=283310

Please RSVP by emailing me at smurray78 at gmail.com, or Morgan Smith at
Gleebooks by following this link:
http://www.gleebooks.com.au/default.asp?p=events/launches4_htm
Once on this page, you can follow the links to reserve a place.

I hope to see many of you there on the night!

With thanks,

Sam

Dr Samantha Murray
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Somatechnics Research Centre
Department of Critical & Cultural Studies
Macquarie University
Email:  smurray78 at gmail.com
        smurray at scmp.mq.edu.au