[csaa-forum] Nature/Cultures @UTS NEXT WEEK

Katrina Schlunke Katrina.Schlunke at uts.edu.au
Tue Sep 9 09:19:46 CST 2008

Dear All

As I mentioned last week we are having the following session at UTS
next week - it will be fabulous and for those who missed or want to
explore further what was said at last years Cultural Studies
conference - a great chance.

All welcome, refreshments provided.

See you there
Katrina

--
UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.  If

Think. Green. Do.