[csaa-forum] Request for information for CSAA Newsletter

Jean Burgess je.burgess at qut.edu.au
Thu Sep 4 07:51:10 CST 2008

Hello list members,

I'm forwarding this to the list because of trouble with the listserv, please
send your material directly to Henk Huijser: huijser at usq.edu.au

Hi all,

I am writing in my capacity as an editorial member of the CSAA
newsletter.

We are in the process of collating information about Cultural Studies
projects, theses and publications for the CSAA newsletter.

We are specifically looking for the following:

*     Australasian cultural studies PhDs awarded in 2007 or 2008
*     Books by Australasian cultural studies practitioners published since
October 2007

For PhDs, please supply:

Name
Thesis title
Abstract
Awarding institution
Current affiliation

For books, please supply author, title, publisher and a brief description of
the content (i.e. Cover blurb)

Please send this information to my email (huijser at usq.edu.au) before October
8th.

Looking forward to your replies.

Regards,

Henk Huijser, Anna Hickey-Moody & Jean Burgess - The Newsletter Team

Cheers,

Henk