[csaa-forum] Interview subjects wanted

Mark Davis davismr at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Jul 30 10:18:24 CST 2008

Hi all,

A slightly unusual request, but I'm after a couple of interview subjects in Sydney or rural NSW, willing to talk for 15 mins on the phone about their attitudes to the present economic climate, and its impacts on their lives, and to have their comments published along with a pic in the Fairfax Good Weekend supplement in late Aug as part of a short sidebar story to accompany a feature on the bigger urban-economic picture.

An average family, or single parent living in western Sydney would be ideal; perhaps someone under a bit of 'mortgage stress', or feeling the pinch from fuel prices, child-care costs, etc.

If anyone has friends (or self) that fit the above picture, please get in touch with me direct. All and any leads appreciated!

Best
Mark

--

Mark Davis