[csaa-forum] Professor Greg Dening

Graeme Turner graeme.turner at uq.edu.au
Mon Mar 17 07:26:45 CST 2008

Thanks Katrina. As you say, you didn't have to be an historian to
appreciate the importance of Greg Dening's work, or his outstanding
success in generously and productively professing his discipline. It is
a great loss and it is good to see it acknowledged so eloquently on this
list.
Graeme

Professor Graeme Turner FAHA
ARC Federation Fellow
Director, Centre for Critical and Cultural Studies
Level 4, Forgan Smith Tower
University of Queensland
Q  4072, Australia
phone: +61 7 3365 7183