[csaa-forum] Eduardo Cadava @ the VCA - IMPORTANT CHANGE

Dimitris Vardoulakis dimitris.vardoulakis at arts.monash.edu.au
Fri Mar 7 08:01:40 CST 2008

We had to make a last minute change to Prof Eduardo Cadava's seminars
that now begin this coming Monday. The dates and locations are:
/*Seminar 1 -- Monday, March 10, 2008 5-7 pm*/
Location: JT Reid Room (Elizabeth Murdoch Building, 234 St Kilda Rd)
*/Seminar 2 -- Tuesday, March 11, 2008 5-7 pm/*
Location: CFI Seminar Room (Arts Hub, Level 2, 234 St Kilda Rd)
/*Seminar 3 -- Friday, March 14 2008, 5-7 pm*/
Location: JT Reid Room (Elizabeth Murdoch Building, 234 St Kilda Rd)
For more information about the seminars, please go to:
http://www.vca.unimelb.edu.au/cfiartists/#cs_2806
Anyone who would like to participate in the seminars, please contact me
in advance.

Please also come to Prof Cadava's *PUBLIC LECTURE*, on Thursday, 13
March, 5-7 pm, titled "Palm Reading: Fazal Sheikh's Handbook of Death".
The location is Federation Hall (VCA, 234 St Kilda Rd)
For more information please go to:
http://www.vca.unimelb.edu.au/cfiartists/#cs_2805

Prof Eduardo Cadava's visit is co-sponsored by the School of English,
Communications and Performance Studies (Monash University)

--

Dimitris Vardoulakis
The Centre for Ideas

Tel: + 61 437 103 563