[csaa-forum] Lecturer position, University of Tasmania

Libby Lester Libby.Lester at utas.edu.au
Fri Oct 19 07:59:47 CST 2007

Dear all

We are about to advertise a Lecturer (Level B) position in the
Journalism, Media and Communications Program. We are looking for
someone who can take on the broadcast and/or convergent components of
the program, which had a great boost last year with the opening of
our new Media Lab facilities.

A position description is available at
http://jobs.admin.utas.edu.au/positions/pd_detail.aspx?PositionId=398
and applications close on 7 November.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like more details.

All best

Libby Lester

--

Dr Libby Lester
Deputy Head, School of English, Journalism and European Languages

University of Tasmania
Private Bag 82
Hobart TAS 7001
AUSTRALIA