[csaa-forum] Fwd: Children's and Young People's Literature Development Officer - job opportunity

Devleena Ghosh Devleena.Ghosh at uts.edu.au
Thu Sep 6 14:08:28 CST 2007

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Jenny Bisset <Jenny.Bisset at blacktown.nsw.gov.au>
> Date: 6 September 2007 2:36:10 PM
> To: Jenny Bisset <Jenny.Bisset at blacktown.nsw.gov.au>
> Subject: Children's and Young People's Literature Development
> Officer - job opportunity
>
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> I'd be grateful if you could pass this opportunity on to anyone
> whom you think might be interested in this exciting position based
> at Blacktown Council.  It is a new position, created with 3 years
> funding from Arts
> NSW, the Department of Education and Training, and Blacktown City
> Council.
>
> The purpose of the position is to develop and implement a coherent
> infrastructure and program to encourage writing, reading and
> appreciation of literature amongst children and young people in
> Blacktown and greater Western Sydney.
>
> I have attached the job ad, and the position description.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Jenny
>
> Jenny Bisset
> Manager, Arts and Cultural Development
> Blacktown City Council
> (02) 9839 6081
> jenny.bisset at blacktown.nsw.gov.au
> PO Box 63
> BLACKTOWN NSW 2148
> the system manager.
>
> This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept
> for the presence of computer viruses.

(Dr) Devleena Ghosh
Senior Lecturer, Social Inquiry Program
(University Research Centre for Communication and Culture)
Bon Marche (Bldg 3), room 550 (enter via Harris St)

Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
University of Technology, Sydney
Australia

Postal address: PO Box 123, Broadway, NSW 2007, Australia
Phone and Voice Mail: +61-2-95141963
Fax: +61-2-95142778
www.transforming.cultures.uts.edu.au