[csaa-forum] Open Letter To Senator Coonan re Termination of ICTV

Amanda Third a.third at murdoch.edu.au
Mon Jul 16 19:20:48 CST 2007

Please find attached an Open Letter to Minister Helen Coonan which spells
out the travesty of the termination of ICTV, the Indigenous Community
Television network, and appeals for a remedy.

I hope it encourages some debate and a policy adjustment by the Minister.

Please consider it, and I encourage you to forward the letter to anyone you
think would be interested or concerned, or indeed, who could help the cause,
including Aboriginal leadership, the press, elected representatives, and so
on.

Kindest regards,

Frank Rijavec

--
Dr Amanda Third
Senior Lecturer/Acting Director of the Centre for Everyday Life
email: a.third at murdoch.edu.au