[csaa-forum] FW: book on Dave Warner on the web

Jon Stratton J.Stratton at curtin.edu.au
Wed Mar 7 10:49:48 CST 2007

   Hi Everybody,
      Some people have been having trouble getting into the book by clicking on the weblink that I put in my email.  This seems to have something to do with the way the Curtin firewall is working.  Other people are not having a problem.  If you are one of the ones that is, one solution apears to be to paste the address into your browser.  The helpful IT person I am working with on this is quite mystified.
thanks,
Jon