[csaa-forum] CSAA Memberships

Belinda Morrissey Belinda.Morrissey at canberra.edu.au
Mon Feb 19 13:16:37 CST 2007

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder that if you haven't renewed your membership this year, now
is a great time to do it. If you attended the conference, you will
automatically be members, but if you didn't, then you will need to renew the
membership via the database. Also, if you are a NEW member of the CSAA, you
will need to enter  your details in the database so that I can activate your
membership. Please email me to let me know when you have done that if you
are a new member only. Anyone who is only renewing will be activated again
automatically.

Cheers,

Belinda (Secretary)

Dr Belinda Morrissey
Lecturer in Communication and Media Studies
School of Professional Communication
Division of Communication and Education
University of Canberra
Bruce ACT 2601
Ph: 61 2 62012644
Fax: 61 2 62012630
Building 1C141
Australian Government Higher Education
Registered Provider CRICOS: #00212K

NOTICE & DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it may
contain confidential or copyright material and are for the attention of the
addressee only.  If you have received this email in error please notify us
by email reply and delete it from your system.  The University of Canberra
email.