[csaa-forum] FREE ONLINE ACCESS to SAGE journals in Feb

Melissa Gregg m.gregg at uq.edu.au
Fri Feb 2 08:42:51 CST 2007

FREE ONLINE ACCESS to SAGE journals including newly digitized deep
backfile until 28 February, 2007!

SAGE knows that a journals' archive is just as valuable to today's
research as the latest up-to-the minute findings.  We are therefore
pleased to announce that SAGE have scanned and digitized over 400,000
articles from our print journal backfiles and uploaded them to the SAGE
Journals Online platform. This means over 5 million additional pages are
now online across the fields of Business, Humanities, Social Sciences,
and Science, Technology and Medicine, and even more is on the way soon.

To celebrate throughout February all content on SAGE Journals Online is
accessible for free!

There are two ways to gain access:

1) If your institution subscribes to one or more SAGE journals, free
online access to ALL SAGE journals, including the newly digitized
backfile, is available for you, your colleagues, and your students until
28 February, 2007. No registration is required. Just visit SAGE Journals
Online http://online.sagepub.com <http://online.sagepub.com>  to start
accessing articles in your discipline today!

2) If your institution does not subscribe to any SAGE journals, please
visit https://online.sagepub.com/cgi/register?registration=FT20074
<https://online.sagepub.com/cgi/register?registration=FT20074>  to
register for free online access to the free trial today.

*Complete backfiles are not available for all titles.
**Free access offer does not include access to the SAGE Full-Text
Collections on SAGE Journals Online.

Debbie Cock
Senior Journals Marketing Manager
SAGE Publications