[csaa-forum] Freelance Teaching and Writing Work Available

Dean Durber deandurber at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 16 09:18:31 CST 2007

The following two freelance work opportunities are currently available.
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should fill in the freelancer's
application form available on our website (www.mediapanic.biz) and send this
with a one-page resume to info at mediapanic.biz.

Trainer in Digital Photography Skills
Basic training in how to take and store digital images required for one of
our corporate clients. Would suit a Postgraduate student who has some
experience in teaching, expertise knowledge of photography (both taking and
editing pictures), and ideally some knowledge of basic communication and
media skills. The successful applicant will be engaged in the development of
the workshop and be responsible for the delivery of the training. At this
stage, we are in need of 6 one-day training sessions to be conducted
sometime n February, but there may be the chance for additional work later
in the year. This work is located in Western Australia outside the Perth
metropolitan area. It includes all travel and accommodation expenses, plus a
daily salary. Interstate applicants are welcome to apply.

Writer of Short Lecture
We are looking for a suitably qualified PhD student or graduate to write a
short lecture outlining the historical and cultural importance of the
mind-body dualism. This lecture needs to explain in clear but intelligent
terms (for a non-academic audience) why it is that Western culture has
created a divide between the mind and body, how this emerged, its effects on
our lifestyles, identities and behaviours, and how things have changed
throughout modernity and into the postmodern era. The successful applicant
will only be responsible for the writing of this lecture, and not the
delivery.

At Media Panic! we are always looking for qualified and creative freelancers
to join our team. Please take a look at our current business ventures on our
website (www.mediapanic.biz) and forward us an application form and a short
resume if you would like to be considered for any future opportunities.

Thank you
info at mediapanic.biz