[csaa-forum] Portable Film Festival - Symposiums

Tom Dawkins tomdawkins at email.com
Fri Sep 22 18:51:43 CST 2006

Hi all, some good friends of mine have recently launched the Portable Film
Festival - an international festival of short films just for portable
devices. Sony PSPs, iPod videos, 3G phones, laptop screens, you name it.
Films compete through an open vote by punters who review, argue and score
the films online.

In addition the online activities they're holding symposiums in Melbourne
and Sydney with some great guests. For you Sydney folk the program is
attached but all info is at their website
http://www.portablefilmfestival.com/

Their Melbourne launch is also this Saturday night. I was at the Sydney
launch so I can guarantee you that they put on a good shindig.

Cheers!

Tom

Tom Dawkins
National Coordinator
Vibewire Youth Services Inc.
e: tom at vibewire.net
p: 61 2 9283 0023
m: 0416 099 534
skype: tjdawkins
a: GPO Box 446, Sydney NSW 2001
Access|Engage|Empower
"You don't need eyes to see - you need vision." - Faithless