[csaa-forum] Long-term Academic Jobseekers

Dean Durber deandurber at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 29 10:46:04 CST 2006

Hi there

I am currently working on an article that addresses the experiences of
people who have completed their PhD and are (or have been) seeking fulltime
academic employment, but have not been successful in this search.

„X	Did you complete your PhD more than 18 months ago?
„X	Have you been seeking fulltime academic employment for at least 18
months?
„X	Are you currently not in fulltime academic employment?

If you can answer yes to all of the above, I would really like to talk to
you about your job-seeking experiences and your current situation. Please
send me an email to deandurber at optusnet.com.au.

Please feel free to pass this email on to anybody you think might be
interested in discussing their academic job-seeking experiences with me.

Thanks
Dean