[csaa-forum] Extended deadline for abstracts: Digital Arts and Culture :: BEAP

Lelia GREEN l.green at ecu.edu.au
Mon Aug 7 12:22:30 CST 2006

Subject: Extended deadline for abstracts: Digital Arts and Culture :: BEAP 2007

Dear all

Due to a large number of requests, the deadline for 500 word abstracts for perthDAC 2007 has just been extended to the 28th August 2006.

Full details are at: http://www.beap.org/dac/

Please contact conference chair Andrew Hutchison with any questions about DAC.

a.hutchison at curtin.edu.au

We greatly appreciate if you could pass this message to colleague who would be interested in participating.

Thanks and apologies for any cross-postings.

BEAP
--

Biennale of Electronic Arts Perth
Innovation Centre
E:  info at beap.org
W: www.beap.org <http://www.beap.org>

BEAP is dedicated to showcasing works of art in the areas of digital, new media, bio, electronic screen, sound and interactive arts. It is the largest and most visionary electronic arts festival in the Southern Hemisphere.

BEAP facilitates the development of individual practitioners, new audiences, the electronic arts and the greater field of cultural innovation, through diverse exhibitions of exemplary international and Australian artworks, benchmark conferences, master-classes, workshops, public performances and screenings. We also commission and produce research and development artworks by West Australian artists.

BEAP returns in September 2007 with an exciting new program on the theme of STILLNESS.