[csaa-forum] FW: [cultstud-l] Culture Machine New Project: Call for Contributions

Buettner, Angi A.Buettner at massey.ac.nz
Wed Jun 7 09:29:05 CST 2006

Apologies for cross posting

Dear list members,
Most of you have probably seen this new initiative to create an open-access digital archive for cultural studies research (it's been posted on the list a few weeks ago).
I would be interested in feedback and a discussion on what you think about this initiative.
Best,
angi

dr angi buettner
school of english & media studies