[csaa-forum] CHASS event: Scaling up for impact

Toss Gascoigne director at chass.org.au
Fri May 12 13:46:25 CST 2006

Dear csaa-forum

Today we posted information about the next CHASS event on our web site.

It is a 2 day seminar for the directors of university-based centres of
research or education.  At UTS in Sydney, Monday-Tuesday July 3-4.

"This event is for the most innovative, network-minded and connected
directors of university-based research centres. How do directors develop
strategies, generate and manage income streams, and handle the demands of
mentoring early-career researchers? How do they communicate impact?"

We've asked Deans and DVCs to nominate suitable people from their
universities; and talking to your Dean would be a good starting point if you
are interested in attending.

More information and registration is on the CHASS web site:
www.chass.org.au

Regards

Toss Gascoigne

********
The best way to keep abreast of activities in CHASS is to register to
receive our newsletter.  Add your name to our distribution list at the home
page of the CHASS web site:  Www.chass.org.au
********
Toss Gascoigne
Executive Director
Council for the Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences (CHASS)
28 Balmain Cres, ANU, ACT

Postal address
PO Box 8157, ANU, ACT AUSTRALIA 2601

Ph: 02 6249 1995 OR 02 6230 7179