[csaa-forum] Fwd: [Fwd: Extended Call for Papers-Dialogue Under Occupation]

Devleena Ghosh Devleena.Ghosh at uts.edu.au
Wed Apr 5 14:29:06 CST 2006

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Cynthia Nelson <cynthia.nelson at uts.edu.au>
> Date: 5 April 2006 2:48:54 PM
> To: Stephanie Donald <Stephanie.Donald at uts.edu.au>, Devleena Ghosh
> <Devleena.Ghosh at uts.edu.au>
> Subject: [Fwd: Extended Call for Papers-Dialogue Under Occupation]
>
>  FYI, you might wish to circulate this call for papers among
> colleagues at UTS and elsewhere, thanks.
>  Cynthia Nelson

(Dr) Devleena Ghosh
Senior Lecturer, Social Inquiry Program
Acting Director, Trans/forming Cultures (University Research Centre for
Communication and Culture)
Bon Marche (Bldg 3), room 408 (enter via Harris St)

Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
University of Technology, Sydney
Australia

Postal address: PO Box 123, Broadway, NSW 2007, Australia
Phone and Voice Mail: +61-2-95149639
Fax: +61-2-95142332
www.transforming.cultures.uts.edu.au