[csaa-forum] CSA (U.S) Annual Conference (Apr. 2006) Info on Program, Accomodations and Roommates

elizabeth conforti csacfp+ at pitt.edu
Fri Jan 6 07:18:31 CST 2006

 The program for the Fourth Annual Meeting of the Cultural Studies
 Association (U.S.), Held 19-22 April, 2006 at George Mason University,
Arlington, VA, is now posted on our website at
 http://www.csaus.pitt.edu/frame_home.htm. Information about accommodations
 and registration is also there.   Please note that all participants must
 preregister by March 1 to have their names and papers printed in the
 program.   For a Roommates link-up, please see
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/csa_roommates/>.  We urge all
 participants and conference attendees to make their hotel reservations
 early.  The hotels are close by and transportation is readily available,
but we cannot guarantee rooms if you register late.