[csaa-forum] CS Anthology

Ian Buchanan Ian.Buchanan at cdu.edu.au
Mon Dec 26 08:17:48 CST 2005

Hi,Everyone,

I'm putting together a CS anthology, and I'm writing to solicit suggestions/requests for things to include.  I'd like to make the anthology as responsive to people's classroom needs as possible.  So I'd be especially interested in things you like to teach or in your course syllabi.  For possibly obscure items, please attach a reference of some kind to assist in tracking it down.  Feel free to propose or send your own material, even if it is not published, as well as lists of things you think should be in a useful CS anthology even if you don't teach them.

Here's the address to send things to:  m.ryan at neu.edu

Thanks in advance.

--Michael

Michael Ryan
Professor
Editor, Politics & Culture:  An International Review of Books
Department of English
Northeastern University
Boston, MA 02115
617 373 4544