[csaa-forum] Conference Photos

Esther Milne EMilne at groupwise.swin.edu.au
Wed Nov 30 12:11:11 CST 2005

hi all,

you might have noticed that i became the official-unofficial photographer during the recent CSAA conference in Sydney (and for its success, a hearty congrats to the organisers!).

These images are now uploaded to my flickr site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/esther_milne/

Please accept my apols if I have your name wrong or omitted. I would love to get these details right so if you want to add any info or, indeed, request your pic be removed then email me: emilne at swin.edu.au.

If you are a member of Flickr you will be able to add comments so please feel free to use this mechanism to get info corrected.

Once i have enough details i will liaise with the CSAA site about the best way to upload.

cheers,
esther

Dr Esther Milne
Lecturer in Media and Communications
Faculty of Life and Social Sciences
Swinburne University of Technology
John Street
Hawthorn VIC 3122
AUSTRALIA
tel: +613 92148195
fax: +613 98190574

Swinburne University of Technology
CRICOS Provider Code: 00111D

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee. They may contain information that is privileged or protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, printing, copying or use is strictly prohibited. The University does not warrant that this e-mail and any attachments are secure and there is also a risk that it may be corrupted in transmission. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses or defects before opening them. If you have received this transmission in error, please contact us on +61 3 9214 8000 and delete it immediately from your system. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment.