[csaa-forum] Culture Fix Registration

katrina Schlunke katrina.Schlunke at uts.edu.au
Thu Oct 13 16:36:39 CST 2005

Dear Culture Fix Participants

Thank you all for your many, mostly wonderful abstracts. By Monday
everyone who sent an abstract in should have received an acceptance or
rejection email.
The range and depth of what we do in Cultural Studies is quite
extraordinary and we are certain to have a conference that is very
exciting-thank you.

Please note that you have only until NOV 7th to take advantage of the
Early Bird Rate which is particularly important to postgraduates so
please act promptly!
The registration can be downloaded at the following site:

http://www.hss.uts.edu.au/csaa/registration/index.html

Dr Katrina Schlunke
Senior Lecturer, Cultural Studies
Program Area Coordinator
Writing and Cultural Studies Program
University of Technology, Sydney

+61 2 95142294 (Int)
02 95142294 (Aust)

PO Box 123
Broadway NSW 2007
Australia

--
UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.  If