[csaa-forum] fwd: Update - JEA Conference Information (non-html version)

adam muir a.muir at griffith.edu.au
Thu Aug 18 13:34:29 CST 2005

CSAA list,

for your information -  a text-only version of the previous update
regarding the Journalism Education Association conference for those
using the digest-mode version of the list that scrubs the html attachment.

- adam muir

PhD Candidate in Internet Ecology.

School of Arts, Griffith University

-----------------------

 > Journalism Education Association
 > School of Arts, Griffith University
 > Tuesday 29th November - Friday 2nd December, 2005
 > Gold Coast International Hotel, Surfers Paradise, Queensland

Dear All,

Thank you to those who have submitted an abstract for this year's JEA
Conference. We are pleased to say that we have had an excellent response
and that this year's conference is shaping up to be an exciting and
informative one. We would also like to inform you that the deadline for
the full paper to be submitted has been extended to the 26th September,
2005 (formerly the 1st September). For non-refereed papers, the deadline
remains the 1st October, 2005.

We are also pleased to announce that both the Registration Form and
Accommodation Booking Form are available via the conference website. It
is worth noting that the Gold Coast International is holding rooms for
the conference at a special rate on a first come, first served basis. To
get this special rate, use the Accommodation Booking Form on the
website, DO NOT book over the phone or on-line with GCI directly.

For further information regarding your submission, registration and
accommodation for the JEA Conference, please visit:
http://live-wirez.gu.edu.au/jea

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me on
the number below or at:

jea at griffith.edu.au

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future,

Ben Isakhan

PhD Student and Research Assistant

School of Arts, Griffith University
Gold Coast Campus
Phone +61 (0)7 555 28489

On behalf of:

Associate Professor Stephen Stockwell
Head, School of Arts
Griffith University

Room 3.15B Multimedia Building, Gold Coast Campus
Mail PMB 50 Gold Coast Mail Exchange. Q. 9726. Australia.
Phone +61 (0)7 5552 8871 Fax +61 (0)7 5552 8099
http://live-wirez.gu.edu.au/Staff/Stephen/default.html