[csaa-forum] New Publicity Officer/ List administrator

Melissa Gregg m.gregg at uq.edu.au
Wed Jul 27 11:12:12 CST 2005

Dear forum members,

After nearly four years as Publicity Officer for the CSAA I am stepping
down from the role and it is with great pleasure that I introduce your
new list administrator, Angi Buettner. Angi is a recent UQ PhD graduate
in Cultural Studies and now works at Massey University in NZ. She is
savvy on the tech front so the list will be in good hands; she also has
research interests in cultural studies and public intellectualism so
this will make her a fitting facilitator for discussions arising on
this forum. Having a New Zealand based person for this job is to my
mind a very important development for the association and I sincerely
hope this measure will encourage a more active presence for New Zealand
debates and events here on the list.

 From now on all list enquiries should be directed to Angi at this
address: A.Buettner at massey.ac.nz

I would like to thank everyone for their support and encouragement of
my ideas over the past few years, in particular in setting up this
forum in the first place. I'm looking forward to its ongoing success as
a networking tool and collegial discussion space for many years into
the future.

Best wishes,
Melissa

Melissa Gregg
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Centre for Critical and Cultural Studies
4th Floor, Forgan Smith Tower
University of Queensland 4072
CRICOS provider number: 00025B

ph     61 7 3346 9762