[csaa-forum] problems with list host

Melissa Gregg m.gregg at uq.edu.au
Sat Jun 11 16:03:44 CST 2005

FYI:
Anyone who has tried to post a message to this list in the last few
days using an unsubscribed email address - eg. Graham, Danny and Tseen
- I haven't been able to moderate your messages because the database
isn't working for some reason. Any unsubscribed email address
attempting to post will not have their messages come through until this
is fixed, so I suppose the best way to proceed from here is that you
resend your messages to me directly so I can post them for you. If
anyone at CDU knows what's up with your server I'd love to year from
you (hint hint Ian). As you'll see if you try to follow the link below,
the message I keep getting is: "The requested URL
/mailman/admindb/csaa-forum was not found on this server."

Sigh