[csaa-forum] publications for CSAA newsletter

Greg Noble g.noble at uws.edu.au
Fri May 13 13:36:53 CST 2005

Dear all

Now is the time to send me an email giving me details of latest
publications so i can print them in the CSAA newsletter. Please note
that there are two categories, so make sure you indicate whether you
are a postgrad or not:

a) recent books by academics
b) recent publications, including refereed journal articles, by
POSTGRADUATE students

Also, if you wish to pass on any news about recently awarded big
research projects (Discovery, Linkages etc) I'm happy to insert them
too.

cheers
greg
--
Dr Greg Noble

School of Humanities             	ph:     (02) 47 360 365
University of Western Sydney
C Bldg, Kingswood campus
Locked Bag 1797                     	email: g.noble at uws.edu.au
Penrith South DC
NSW 1797
Australia

Researcher, Centre for Cultural Research
Parramatta Campus, UWS

Co-author of Bin Laden in the Suburbs: Criminalising the Arab Other
(Sydney Institute of Criminology, 2004)