[csaa-forum] New viewing habits

Terry Flew t.flew at qut.edu.au
Tue Apr 19 11:25:43 CST 2005

Liz

Yesterday's Australian Financial Review had a feature on this by Neil
Shoebridge in the context of how the number of 'eyeballs' directed to the
Nine, Seven and Ten networks is in decline, due to both the impact of pay
TV and other domestic media consumption habits, raising the question of
whether advertising dollars will start shifting away from free-to-air TV.
I've provided the text below, but the newspaper article had a very useful
diagram on this which is not reproduced in the online version.

Cheers
Terry

TV's uncertain future