[csaa-forum] Windschuttling

Danny Butt db at dannybutt.net
Thu Mar 31 13:42:08 CST 2005

On 3/31/05 1:27 PM, "Ben Hourigan" <mail at benhourigan.com> wrote:

> Danny, I really hope you're joking. We must *absolutely not* argue in
> prejudicial, over-the-top ways, relying on ad hominem attacks.

Ben, you can relax. I don't think you're his type.

Seriously, I should follow that noting that any characterisation of Keith's
person in that the post was of a satirical nature. Of course, I know nothing
of Keith Windschuttle's sexual habits (thankfully) and they should merely be
taken as a "sexing up" of his textual strategies  rather than implying
anything about his actual behaviour. (Thanks to C. for the legal advice :7).

Regards

Danny

--
http://www.dannybutt.net