[csaa-forum] bolt, sticks and stones, and a proposal: how pathetic

Christian McCrea saccharinmetric at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 17:41:14 CST 2004

> Well, think that's rather oversimplifying the discussion that was had
> today. Perhaps you should re-read the posts.

Agreed, I thought we were getting somewhere. My little manifesto a few
days ago made it clear I don't think the issue is substantive
political objections, because we're not dealing with substantive
politics - but a narrator of a political fairy-tale. Mobilising a
little, see how we feel about this kind of story is more important
that pretending that there are any debates to be had - there really
aren't. Arguing in this type of cultural debate is... seems .. futile.
We don't have the opportunity to respond.

Or maybe we do. A group letter sent to Bolt refuting some claims may
do some good, but a good bard always knows how to adapt.

-Christian