[csaa-forum] bolt, sticks and stones, and a proposal

Christian McCrea saccharinmetric at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 10:31:53 CST 2004

Nice ideas... good tactical moves, and some great analysis from a comparative
situation in NZ, kinda scary. I think perhaps, though, to honest say
what many people feel, that Bolt is a storyteller, and a poor one at
that, does more damage to his credibility than scuttlebutt. To attack
his sex life means finding out about it. Some sacrifices aren't worth
it.

Although... that said,  last year's Pandagate blog fight between Bolt
+ young libs and a couple of local left bloggers brought out that
weird sexual connection between right-wing spokespeople and young
political aspirants.

But most of us are rarely in a position to frame responses to the
media; making any responses that concern Bolt along the level of "what
he doesn't get is that the real common sense", etc, dumps an
annihilating logic on his own. I'd almost prefer to make lyrics and
t-shirts. An ex made a t-shirt saying "Andrew Bolt is a racist cunt"
(the irony is intentional), and she's gotten hugs from strangers ever
since.

-Xian