[csaa-forum] Re: The Narrative of Andrew Bolt (a.k.a. The Burning Academy)

Christian McCrea saccharinmetric at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 12:36:10 CST 2004

To those sending me emails re this (and this is reposted from a reply
to one of them),

Thanks for the support, its already got me in some lukewarm water, I
think some things are worth saying though. I really do feel like
academics are in a position to be amazingly popular at this point in
culture, all it will take is a bit of sweetness and a bit of energy
and no more faffing about giving journos soundbytes with the word
"racist" in them.

Any feedback, good or bad, would be good. Because I'm going to be
saying this again elsewhere soon.