[csaa-forum] polling booth participant observation 102

Lelia GREEN l.green at ecu.edu.au
Wed Oct 13 00:05:41 CST 2004

Loved your post, Charlotte!

I'm voting for you as a most rewarding contributor to this debate (late-40s lefty-ish that I am).

And Ikea have asked why they've missed out in the list's vilification of Freedom furniture fanatics. Is it just that we object to a brand called 'Freedom'? Should they relaunch as 'Liberty', or would 'Equality' be more discussion-worthy? They want to know and will be surveying us in due course.

Back to lurking in my ex-pat English swamp (but really wanted to raise my head to acknowledge a bit of excellent rejoinder)

Lelia