[csaa-forum] RE: wanting to be effluent

John Scannell diaspora at tig.com.au
Tue Oct 12 14:41:40 CST 2004

Thanks Di

As you recently saw my 'pasty' complexion you know I don't get out to
Werriwa as much as I'd like.
I'll have to look at the electoral boundaries - so I can distinguish
properly between westies and white trash.
Di - you are a perfect example actually - a Westie, but not white trash.
This could be a potential chapter in your thesis...?
'I am a Westie but not White trash'
 - which also brings to mind the complexity of ethnicity in these salvos
of blatant generality...
Di - you should start plugging you book again!
John