[csaa-forum] FW: ::fibreculture:: The politics of emotion / Aspirations in the suburbs

Christian McCrea saccharinmetric at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 16:05:20 CST 2004

Have people forgotten Magna Carta? What an absurd result.

And yet, news today that the Family First party might use an apology
to the stolen generations as a bargaining chip against the Government.
(also, check out their website for their policy on Iraq, which is more
complex that you might imagine.)

If FF's effect is that people begin to think about things morally,
then all is not lost; some more people mind find it in their hearts to
find our national refugee policy offensive.

Stranger things have happened than a Greens-FF preference deal at the
next election, and I reckon its not impossible. To use a biblical
metaphor, the lion laying down with the lamb, etc.

Family First favour saying sorry