[csaa-forum] Murdoch position

Geoffrey Craig G.Craig at murdoch.edu.au
Fri Sep 24 10:45:02 CST 2004

Hi,
Please see below for details about an advertised position that we have at Murdoch.
Regards,
Geoff Craig

Murdoch University
School of Media Communication & Culture

Lecturer Mass Communication Ref: 0338J01

	*	Continuous full-time position
	*	Lecturer Level B $55,862 - $66,082 p.a.
	*	Attractive remuneration, with employer superannuation contributions and an opportunity to salary package.

The successful Mass Communication Program at Murdoch University is seeking a new staff member to join its team. The Program, located in the School of Media, Communication & Culture, includes units in media industries, policy and technologies, as well as journalism and public relations.

We are looking for a dynamic person who has a successful teaching track record and a demonstrable capacity to carry out research in the broader mass communication area. In addition, a media industry profile in either journalism or public relations would be desirable.

For further information about the position, please contact Dr Geoff Craig on 9360 6202 or gcraig at murdoch.edu.au <mailto:gcraig at murdoch.edu.au>.

Details about the position and method of application are available at <http://jobs.murdoch.edu.au/>

Closing date:  Friday 15 October 2004.

Dr Geoffrey Craig
Mass Communication Program Chair
School of Media, Communication and Culture
Murdoch University
Murdoch 6150
Western Australia
Phone: 61-8-9360 6202