[csaa-forum] Fwd: publications for newsletter

Greg Noble g.noble at uws.edu.au
Tue Sep 14 20:17:08 CST 2004

Thanks to everyone who sent me details of publications - i won't
thank you all individually!

But can I ask one thing - if you are a postgrad but didn't indicate
so, can you resend the details with 'postgrad' somewhere? I wanted to
make the two lists separate so the postgrad output was highlighted.

And for those of you who haven't responded yet, keep sending those
cards and letters ...

greg