[csaa-forum] publications for newsletter

Kay WEAVER ckweaver at mngt.waikato.ac.nz
Tue Sep 14 10:40:14 CST 2004

Hi Gregg,

Here's a recently published book from me:

Carter, C., & Weaver, C. K. (2003). Violence and the media. Buckingham and Philadelphia: Open University Press.

If you are ever interested in reviewing this let me know - I could send you a free copy. Looking for a reviewer for it for the Communication Journal of New Zealand : )

Best,

Kay

Dr C.Kay Weaver
Associate Professor of Management Communication
Director, Bachelor of Communication Studies
Waikato Management School
University of Waikato
Private Bag 3105
Hamilton
New Zealand
Tel: +64 7 838 4466 X6222
Fax: +64 7 838 4358
Email: CKWeaver at Waikato.ac.nz

>>> g.noble at uws.edu.au Tuesday, 14 September 2004 11:13:43am >>>
Dear all

Please send any details about new books that you've written to me for
listing in the next issue of the CSAA newsletter.

PLUS, can any postgraduates send me details of any major publication:
book, book chapter or refereed journal article, for inclusion in a
special postgrad section.

cheers
greg

--
Dr Greg Noble

School of Humanities             	ph:     (02) 47 360 365
University of Western Sydney
C Bldg, Kingswood campus
Locked Bag 1797                     	email: g.noble at uws.edu.au
Penrith South DC
NSW 1797
Australia

Researcher, Centre for Cultural Research
Parramatta Campus, UWS

Co-author of Bin Laden in the Suburbs: Criminalising the Arab Other
(Sydney Institute of Criminology, 2004)

csaa-forum
discussion list of the cultural studies association of australasia

www.csaa.asn.au