[csaa-forum] publications for newsletter

peter eckersall eckersal at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Sep 14 09:16:24 CST 2004

Dear Greg,

Please include: Peter Eckersall, Tadashi Uchino and Naoto Moriyama
(eds), Alternatives: Debating Theatre Culture in an Age of Con-fusion
(Brussels: Peter Lang, 2004).

Thanks

Peter

On 14Sep 2004, at 09:13, Greg Noble wrote:

> Dear all
>
> Please send any details about new books that you've written to me for
> listing in the next issue of the CSAA newsletter.
>
> PLUS, can any postgraduates send me details of any major publication:
> book, book chapter or refereed journal article, for inclusion in a
> special postgrad section.
>
> cheers
> greg
>
> --
> Dr Greg Noble
>
> School of Humanities             	ph:     (02) 47 360 365
> University of Western Sydney
> C Bldg, Kingswood campus
> Locked Bag 1797                     	email: g.noble at uws.edu.au
> Penrith South DC
> NSW 1797
> Australia
>
> Researcher, Centre for Cultural Research
> Parramatta Campus, UWS
>
> Co-author of Bin Laden in the Suburbs: Criminalising the Arab Other
> (Sydney Institute of Criminology, 2004)
> _______________________________________
>
> csaa-forum
> discussion list of the cultural studies association of australasia
>
> www.csaa.asn.au

Dr Peter Eckersall
Coordinator and Senior Lecturer in Theatre Studies
School of Creative Arts
University of Melbourne
Australia
3010