[csaa-forum] Gandhi conference

Devleena Ghosh Devleena.Ghosh at uts.edu.au
Tue Aug 24 17:40:47 CST 2004

Is anyone driving down to the Gandhi conference in Canberra (1st to 3rd
Sept) with whom I could catch a lift? Happy to pay petrol expenses.

(Dr) Devleena Ghosh
Senior Lecturer
Writing Journalism and Social Inquiry
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
University of Technology, Sydney
Australia

Postal address: PO Box 123, Broadway, NSW 2007, Australia
Phone and Voice Mail: +61-2-95142289
Fax: +61-2-95142332

"To plunder, to butcher, to steal, these things they misname empire;
and where they make a desolation, they call it peace."
The British resistance leader Galgacus speaking to his troops about the
Roman invasion, c 80 AD in Tacitus, Agricola 30

"My memory is in the way of your history."
Agha Shahid Ali, "Farewell", 1997 AD

"I set it in India so that its improbability might be bearable."
Jorge Luis Borges, commenting on his short story, 'The Man on the
Threshold'

--
UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.  If