[csaa-forum] Rebecca and the beach

kiley gaffney kjg at consume.com.au
Wed Aug 11 12:20:32 CST 2004

Thanks Graeme. I'm sure we are all infuriated with the way education is
heading but unfortunately this right hand turn is across the board (I
also work in the music industry). As a post-graduate heading towards
academia, I look to my teachers for inspiration more than than the
faculty or the university, and have always found great solace and drive
in their belief in what they teach and their belief in me. Although
this sounds a little 'feelgood', their is a great joy in teaching that
must be found to be both effective and happy. Put into perspective,
things could be worse - you could be a student!

kiley gaffney