[csaa-forum] Netscape & CSAA Website

Amanda Wise amanda.wise at anu.edu.au
Wed May 19 11:57:52 CST 2004

Apologies to all Netscape users. It looks like the site was designed to
be viewed on Explorer and Mozilla. I will speak with the web developers
and see what can be done about this.

Amanda
CSAA Web Editor
http://www.csaa.asn.au

Dr Amanda Wise
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Centre for Cross-Cultural Research,
Australian National University
Canberra, ACT, AUSTRALIA, 0200
Office Phone:+61(0)2 6125-0090 Mobile: 0412-497-206
Fax: +61(0)2 6125-2438 Home: (02) 9798-9817
Web: http://www.anu.edu.au/culture/n_people/staff/awise_1.htm