[csaa-forum] Spinach7 Launch

Melissa Gregg m.gregg at uq.edu.au
Tue Apr 27 10:48:01 CST 2004

### FORMAL LAUNCH of SPINACH7 this WEDNESDAY

We had the party last week and now its time for the more 'formal' launch
at READINGS BOOKSHOP in Carlton.

Speakers will include GARY FOLEY (cover story) and JACK STROCCHI (Art of
Darkness story contributor).

Please join us for some drinks and short eats on Wednesday 28th April at
6:30pm at Readings Bookshop in Carlton to formally launch Issue 3 of
SPINACH7 Magazine.

WHAT: Formal Launch - SPINACH7 Issue 3
WHEN: Wednesday 28th April. 6:30pm for 7pm start.
WHERE: Readings Bookshop, 309 Lygon Street Carlton

### ISSUE 3 is out ...

You should be able to purchase your copy of SPINACH7 from newsagents
throughout Australia and selected bookshops.

We have uploaded the table of contents to our website - check out
http://spinach7.com/magissue03/ for more. There's some great reading
inside including a timely piece about North Korea:

BEYOND REALPOLITIK
North Korea is ruled by a struggling dictatorship, whose people are
starving, and whose time is running out. RICHARD TANTER takes a
diplomatic look at world diplomacy, and examines the options in dealing
with the famously rogue state.

If you want to read a great magazine that covers contemporary issues,
and arts and culture, then get yourself a copy of SPINACH7 Magazine. And
don't forget, you can always subscribe to the magazine
(http://spinach7.com/subscribe.html)

### See you at the launch at Readings:-)

Thanks to everyone who participated in our survey and who subscribed in
the recent months! And congratulations to the lucky winners of the
festival passes for REAL life on film International Documetary Film
Festival!!!

We'll be looking over all the feedback we received from the survey
before preparing the production of Issue 4! If you do want to have your
say - visit http://spinach7.com/survey.php

All our subscribers should have received their copies by now (though
sometimes it takes a few more days to get copies out to the regions).
Please contact us if you have any concerns!

Best wishes from the SPINACH7 Team and thanks for your fantastic
support!