[csaa-forum] FW: Gender Studies : Fellowship at Oxford Univer sity (fwd)

Sal Humphreys am.humphreys at qut.edu.au
Fri Apr 16 09:52:25 CST 2004

Hi Meredith
yes I saw this, but gender studies is not really my field. i did think
about going for fellow at the oxford internet institute, but then I thought
about how it would be  live with all that rain and english food for two
years and felt a little put off : )

  But I guess when it comes right down to it, being a fellow is a kind of
gender fuck wherever you are!